- Price available is for 1 Pampas Grass.
product namewild pampas grasscolornatural colorsizeIn store 90-100cm(shipping 80cm)
- By buying this bundle of pampas grass you hereby by acknowledge that:
— color, size, length, and shape of each piece of pampas in your bundle may vary.
— do not water your pampas grass or place it in water once it arrives.
— the color of your pampas will vary but is somewhere in the sandy/beige hue family. we don't dye our pampas grass unless we note that in the product listing.
— the fluffier your pampas grass, the more likely it is to get a little squished during shipping process and change shape. leaving your pampas grass out in the sun or using a blow dryer will bring your pampas grass back to it's original state and increase the volume of its hair
— the color may vary between each of the plumes in your order. there is no way to get each color to be exactly the same from one another
— the feathery part and fluffiness varies between each plume.
— shedding varies between each plume and your pampas will shed. a quick spritz of hairspray or floral sealant will fix this though (optional)
— Half the length of your pampas will be the fluffy part and half will be the stick.
- Although Pampas Grass is dried and generally low maintenance, it sheds when you first get it.
- Before bringing Pampas Grass into your home, give each reed a good shake allowing excess plume shedding to occur. You can also blow-dry on a low heat and power setting in order to fluff the plumes.
- Use a pair of garden shears to trim the stems to the desired height for your vase or arrangement.
- Arrange Pampas Grass reeds in your vase, delicately styling the plume until you’ve achieved the desired effect. If your Pampas Grass is untreated, additional shedding may occur.
- Once you’ve styled each plume to perfection, grab a high-hold hairspray and give them a generous misting. This will ensure the stands stay put and helps to keep shedding at bay
- Since Pampas Grass reeds are dried, they do not require any water. To maintain your plumes, re-spray every 6 months to help maintain fullness.