Natural Brown Pampas Grass
Natural Brown Pampas Grass
- Price available is for 1 Pampas Grass.
product namewild pampas grasscolornatural colorsizeIn store 90-100cm(shipping 80cm)
- By buying this bundle of pampas grass you hereby by acknowledge that:
— color, size, length, and shape of each piece of pampas in your bundle may vary.
— do not water your pampas grass or place it in water once it arrives.
— the color of your pampas will vary but is somewhere in the sandy/beige hue family. we don't dye our pampas grass unless we note that in the product listing.
— the fluffier your pampas grass, the more likely it is to get a little squished during shipping process and change shape. leaving your pampas grass out in the sun or using a blow dryer will bring your pampas grass back to it's original state and increase the volume of its hair
— the color may vary between each of the plumes in your order. there is no way to get each color to be exactly the same from one another
— the feathery part and fluffiness varies between each plume.
— shedding varies between each plume and your pampas will shed. a quick spritz of hairspray or floral sealant will fix this though (optional)
— Half the length of your pampas will be the fluffy part and half will be the stick.
- Although Pampas Grass is dried and generally low maintenance, it sheds when you first get it.
- Before bringing Pampas Grass into your home, give each reed a good shake allowing excess plume shedding to occur. You can also blow-dry on a low heat and power setting in order to fluff the plumes.
- Use a pair of garden shears to trim the stems to the desired height for your vase or arrangement.
- Arrange Pampas Grass reeds in your vase, delicately styling the plume until you’ve achieved the desired effect. If your Pampas Grass is untreated, additional shedding may occur.
- Once you’ve styled each plume to perfection, grab a high-hold hairspray and give them a generous misting. This will ensure the stands stay put and helps to keep shedding at bay
- Since Pampas Grass reeds are dried, they do not require any water. To maintain your plumes, re-spray every 6 months to help maintain fullness.
Free ShippingShipping policy
- Free Shipping on all orders over 25€.
- Standard shipping for orders under 25€ (payment with card or bank deposit) is 3€
- Cash on Delivery is an extra cost of 2€.
Hassle-Free ExchangesRefund policy
It is very easy to return something you have bought.
- Return to store : To return your product, you should bring your product to: Dimitrakopoulou 65-67, 11742 Athens, Greece.
- Returns through courier : If you cannot return your order to our concept store you can send it through courier to us to get your refund, All postage costs must be covered by the customer, unless the garment is faulty.